We make it easy for shoppers to find you.
Join by February 1st, 2023 to be included in our 2023 Nebraska Food Guide.
|Membership Type||Cost of Full|
|Farmer/Rancher||$50||Operators who grow or raise food or other agricultural products (fiber, nursery plants, Christmas trees, etc.) for sale to the public including Family Farms, Orchards, Apiaries, CSAs, Farm Stands, U-Pick.||Farming practices listed in your profile must be truthful and transparent. We welcome all farmers & ranchers located in Nebraska or a bordering county selling locally-grown products in the state. If the farm also retails non-locally produced items, those items must be properly labeled.|
We have two membership levels so you can choose what works best for your business:
Option 1: Full Membership (print & online listing) includes...
* indicates only available for this membership level
*Listing in the printed Nebraska Food Guide
*Laminated BFBLN certificate
*Point of Purchase cards for market stand or farm store
*Featured Member article online + featured member social media promotion
Discount on advertisements for printed food guide
Use of BFBLN logos & branding
Listing in BFBLN online food guide
Listing in BFBLN Local Food Map
Promotion in statewide marketing campaigns
Inclusion in our members only listserv
Inclusion in BFBLN local food events
Option 2: Online Only Membership includes...
- Use of BFBLN logos & branding
- Listing in BFBLN online food guide
- Listing in BFBLN Local Food Map
- Promotion in statewide marketing campaigns
- Inclusion in our members only listserv
- Inclusion in BFBLN local food events
- Brand recognition - For 16 years, BFBLN has been a trusted resource for customers to know they are supporting local! You will receive BFBLN branding materials for display at your business including 10 complimentary point of purchase cards (POP Cards) for your farmers' market booth!
- Exposure in the Nebraska Food Guide - Promotion on our website, social/traditional media, Featured Member of the Week, events, and in our beautiful, professionally-designed local food directory with over 5,000 copies distributed across the state! Check out our current food guide.
- Connection to Consumers & Community - Be part of a statewide network that is striving to make local foods a vital component of every community and take part in BFBLN-hosted events.
- Participate in BFBLN Events like the Local Food Showcases, farm tours, & more!
- Technical Support - Let us & fellow members know about your challenges, successes, and needs! We can support access to marketing, business management, pricing, new regulations training and technical assistance as requested.