We make it easy for shoppers to find your market.
Join by February 1st, 2023 to be included in our 2023 Nebraska Food Guide.
Membership Criteria & Eligibility
|Membership Type||Cost of Full|
16 - 35 vendors $75
36+ vendors $150
A physical space that operates during a specific day and time where farmers and vendors gather and sell food products & other items directly to consumers.
Cost depends on average number of vendors on a given week during the season.
|A minimum of two local farms gather and sell at your market.|
We have two membership levels so you can choose what works best for your business:
Option 1: Full Membership (print & online listing) includes...
$25 - $150 depending on average # of vendors
* indicates only available for this membership level
- *Professionally-designed poster for your market
*Listing in the printed Nebraska Food Guide
*Laminated BFBLN certificate
*Featured Member article online + featured member social media promotion
*Discount on advertisements for printed food guide
Use of BFBLN logos & branding
Listing in BFBLN online food guide
Listing in BFBLN Local Food Map
Promotion in statewide marketing campaigns
Inclusion in our members only listserv
Inclusion in BFBLN local food events
Annual member dues help us print our annual food guide, host local food events, and expand programming. We want our membership to feel engaged to help drive the organization, create change in our local food system, and tell others what membership means to them.
Check out our farmers' market promotional campaign page: Go to Grow!
- Profesionally-designed poster with your market name, dates, and location: Example Poster.
- Promotion in the Nebraska Food Guide - Listing in a beautiful professionally-designed local food directory, identifying your farmers' market as one that supports Nebraska diversified family farmers and ranchers, and that offers consumers locally-produced food. See the current printed food guide here!
- Listing in our Online Food Guide.
- Receive promotional signage including a BFBLN Certificate and window cling.
- Promotion at events and on the BFBLN website, email, social media and traditional media.
- Highlighted as a “Featured Member of the Week” on social media and the website. Articles are archived on the BFBLN website for consumer awareness.
- Take part in events that keep you connected with other BFBLN members and consumers searching for locally-grown and raised food, and organizations and agencies that support local food production and Nebraska’s outstanding diversified farmers and ranchers.
- Marketing, business management, pricing, new regulations trainings and technical assistance as requested.